The OSRS Fishing Guild is one of the best locations for players to train their fishing skills in Old School RuneScape. It is located west of Hemenster and has many benefits that make it worth visiting. In this guide, we will explore everything you need to know about the Fishing Guild, including its requirements, benefits, and fishing spots.
To access the Fishing Guild, you must have a fishing level of 68 or higher or have completed the Fishing Contest quest. If you have not met these requirements, you will not be able to enter the guild. Additionally, you must have a fishing rod and bait in your inventory to fish in the guild.
The Fishing Guild offers many benefits that make it an ideal location for players to train their fishing skills. Here are some of the benefits of the Fishing Guild:
The Fishing Guild has a bank located inside the guild, making it easy for players to bank their fish and continue fishing without having to leave the guild. This saves a lot of time and makes the fishing process more efficient.
The Fishing Guild has many fishing spots for players to use. These fishing spots are located close to each other, making it easy for players to move from one fishing spot to another. The fishing spots in the Fishing Guild include:
- Net Fishing Spot: This fishing spot is located in the north-western corner of the guild and is used for catching shrimp and anchovies.
- Bait Fishing Spot: This fishing spot is located in the middle of the guild and is used for catching sardines and herring.
- Cage/Harpoon Fishing Spot: This fishing spot is located in the south-western corner of the guild and is used for catching lobsters, tuna, swordfish, and sharks.
The Fishing Guild has a skillcape shop where players can purchase a fishing skillcape and hood for 99,000 coins. This allows players to show off their fishing achievements and provides a sense of accomplishment.
As mentioned above, the Fishing Guild has many fishing spots for players to use. Here is a breakdown of the different types of fish that can be caught at each fishing spot:
Net Fishing Spot
- Shrimp: Requires level 1 fishing and gives 10 experience per catch.
- Anchovies: Requires level 15 fishing and gives 40 experience per catch.
Bait Fishing Spot
- Sardine: Requires level 5 fishing and gives 20 experience per catch.
- Herring: Requires level 10 fishing and gives 30 experience per catch.
Cage/Harpoon Fishing Spot
- Lobster: Requires level 40 fishing and gives 90 experience per catch.
- Tuna: Requires level 35 fishing and gives 80 experience per catch.
- Swordfish: Requires level 50 fishing and gives 100 experience per catch.
- Shark: Requires level 76 fishing and gives 110 experience per catch.
The Fishing Guild is an excellent location for players to train their fishing skills in OSRS. With its many benefits, including a bank, fishing spots, and a skillcape shop, the Fishing Guild is a must-visit location for any serious fisherman. So, grab your fishing rod and bait and head over to the Fishing Guild to start catching some fish!